Friday, October 12, 2012

Bed Of Nails Review

A few weeks back, I purchased something from a Woot! ad on my phone.  It was an acupressure mat called Bed Of Nails.

Being I seldom do Yoga, or even regular exercise these days (bad, bad, bad!!!), the thought of better sleep, an endorphin rush, stress relief, weight loss, and all that other good stuff, just by lying on a mat for 10 minutes intrigued me.

To be honest, it sounded like hocus-pocus, so I checked out the reviews.  4-1/2 of 5 stars on Amazon.  Hmmm.  5 of 5 stars on Bed Bath and Beyond.  Wow!  

What the heck, why not give it a shot?
So, of course, lying on non-toxic plastic nails for the first time is a strange feeling.  What's interesting is that it feels different each time.  The first night there was a cool, hot feeling near my shoulder blades.  The second, more towards the middle of my back.  The third night was more of a tingling all over.  Each night I slept very well and woke up energetic and refreshed.

Interestingly enough, the pamphlet said using at different times can produce different effects.  So this morning, I woke up with a stiff neck.  No I did not use the mat last night after staying up late only to watch the Yankees eventually lose.  Anyway, I thought, why not try the mat now?  So I did, and it worked!  Stiff neck went away, and I only laid on it for about a minute.

I must admit, my experience thus far has made a believer out of me.  My review has to be 5 of 5 stars as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AmazonMobile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *