Monday, April 21, 2014

MEDIPENDANT Review @American_Heart

A  medical alert system should be easy to use without having to think about where you are when you need it. With other systems, you will most likely not be heard if you are in the bathroom with the door closed or if you're outside. This is because you won't be able to hear the operator from the speaker located somewhere remotely in your home. MediPendant™ is the first portable medical alert system with speak and listen technology.


“I always recommend medical alarms to my patients who need them. The MediPendant™ brings a whole new level of comfort and peace of mind to anyone living alone or concerned about having an accident or emergency at home.” Physician - Maryland

"I fell in my home and was unable to get up. Thank goodness for my MediPendant™. I hit the button and the EMT-Certified operator was able to call my neighbor to come and help me. I wasn't injured, so I didn't need an ambulance. I am so happy that I was able to avoid having ambulances and fire trucks in front of my home. Thank You MediPendant™." User - NY

“My mom lived alone for many years. I was always worried that she would have a medical emergency and wouldn’t be able to get to the telephone. Once my mom got the MediPendant™ it was like a weight off my shoulders. I felt so much more comfortable knowing that she was protected 24 hours a day.” Relative - NJ

“I am a very active woman, so when my son told me I needed a medical alert alarm, I was very insulted. But two days after he connected it, I slipped in the shower. The floor was so slippery, I couldn’t get up. Thank goodness I was wearing my MediPendant™. I pressed the button and the operator called my friend to come over and help me up. Now I keep my pendant necklace on at all times … just in case! And not only that, it’s like medical jewelry – I get compliments on it all the time.” User - FL

Get MEDIPENDANT on EBAY for only $73

Don’t make the mistake of buying the wrong medical alert system!

» Speak & listen to the operator directly through the pendant
» 24/7 monitoring
» Easy installation/User friendly
» Operates anywhere from 300 to 600 feet* in or around the home†
» Water-resistant - may be worn in bath or shower**
» Can be worn around the neck, clipped to your belt, or around your wrist.
» Worry-free lifetime battery program.







1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Diane C. Brown.I have gone through your article. WOW! Great sharing. It is very informative for all.I fell in my home and was unable to get up. Thank goodness for my Mendican. I hit the button and the EMT-Certified operator was able to call my neighbor to come and help me. I wasn't injured, so I didn't need an ambulance. I am so happy that I was able to avoid having ambulances and fire trucks in front of my home. Thank You Mendicant. http://onedaytop.com/studio3-wireless-new-beats-headphones-cancel-noise/

    ReplyDelete

AmazonMobile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *