Friday, July 31, 2020

I washed dishes, delivered pizza, and pumped gas

A long time ago (in our galaxy) I was a teenager who needed money.

Like countless other teenagers in that era, my job choices were limited.  Washing dishes and pumping gas came first, because they did not require a drivers license, only a ride!  One the license came, food delivery became my job of choice for several years thereafter.

Today, however, there are far more intriguing options available to ambitious teenagers.

Teenagers today can be Virtual Salespeople.  What is a Virtual Salesperson?  Before the Covid Pandemic, many of you likely what not have understood the term as well as today, not to mention what a Zoom Meeting is.  Well there is a company hiring teenagers to do online sales presentations from home!  The best part is, they are compensated for the presentation itself.  No obligation to buy.  It's a brilliant idea.

I decided to write this after I was asked to participate as a customer.  My particular presentation was for high end Cutco cooking knives.  Of course, the obvious question is why not just buy them direct from their website.  The virtual salespeople have access to special pricing and promotions not available on the site.

It really is an interesting concept.  To help out my presenter, I'm including a contact form.  If you are interested in seeing what this is about, purchasing knives, or would like to help out a teen entrepreneur, fill out the request below.

Presentation Request (note: if mobile, switch to web version for form to work

Name

Email *

Message*

No comments:

Post a Comment

AmazonMobile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *